Facet Value Title Issue

Sep 22, 2007 at 7:53 PM
I am not getting title of facet value title when search results are returned. I get "..(1)" instead of "Title(1)". Any idea what i am doing wrong ?
Also is their any CSS documentation which we can refer to customize the webpart ?

Thanks,
Coordinator
Sep 23, 2007 at 9:08 PM

amkhare wrote:
I am not getting title of facet value title when search results are returned. I get "..(1)" instead of "Title(1)". Any idea what i am doing wrong ?
Also is their any CSS documentation which we can refer to customize the webpart ?

Thanks,

The long Facete values will be truncated if the length of the string exceeds defined limit. Make sure that you have chosen a proper value for the truncation in Facet Length web part property.
Oct 5, 2007 at 4:22 PM
Hi there,
I have this same problem, even after I have changed the Facet Lenght. When I first set this up, there were some titles showed up and some numbers as well looks like the index for the facet. However I'm not sure why it is all just numbers , example 1(2) 5(1)....
Any idea would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Oct 5, 2007 at 10:47 PM
Edited Oct 5, 2007 at 10:49 PM
Futher testing I have found that this only happended when the document column is a look up to another custome list. Even thouhgt I told it to display the title, which it is displaying the title in the document column. But it is showing the ID of the look up item.