Problem with calculated columns

Jan 22, 2008 at 12:49 PM
Hi,
I have created a calculated column that displays a string based on a value in another column of the same document library. More precisely it displays how old is a document based on the date it was published: i.e. if the document was published this week then it will show "this week" and so on. At the moment it only displays "this week" "last week" "this month" and "older".
I have installed and I am successfully using the faceted webpart, but I have a problem with the way the categorization is displayed in the search results page: the category is correctly created but the categorizations are shown as follows: "string;#this week", "string;#last week" and so on.
It would be nice if I could get this to work without the "string#" part...
Any suggestion?
Thanks
Elena
Coordinator
Jan 23, 2008 at 3:17 AM
Current release will work with multi-lookup lists that use "\n;#" as a delimiter. Please post your issue into the Tracker.

elenat wrote:
Hi,
I have created a calculated column that displays a string based on a value in another column of the same document library. More precisely it displays how old is a document based on the date it was published: i.e. if the document was published this week then it will show "this week" and so on. At the moment it only displays "this week" "last week" "this month" and "older".
I have installed and I am successfully using the faceted webpart, but I have a problem with the way the categorization is displayed in the search results page: the category is correctly created but the categorizations are shown as follows: "string;#this week", "string;#last week" and so on.
It would be nice if I could get this to work without the "string#" part...
Any suggestion?
Thanks
Elena