How do I limit the facet results to one site and its subsites when I put the facet webparts in one site.

Nov 21, 2008 at 3:32 PM
Facet Search works great. Thanks for the fantastic product.
I have a question.
How do I limit the facet results to one site and its subsites when I put the facet webparts in one site.
Developer
Nov 24, 2008 at 8:16 PM
The quick answer is scopes, however there are some issues with these in Faceted Search which we're working on ironing out in due course.

Thanks,

Shaun O'Callaghan
Nov 24, 2008 at 8:49 PM
Thanks Much for your reply.

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 4:16 PM, shaunocallaghan <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

The quick answer is scopes, however there are some issues with these in Faceted Search which we're working on ironing out in due course.

Thanks,

Shaun O'Callaghan

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (FacetedSearch@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email FacetedSearch@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Developer
Nov 25, 2008 at 10:26 AM
Ragu,

The scopes should be fixed by next release, please keep checking the site for information and news.

Thanks,

Shaun O'Callaghan
Nov 25, 2008 at 10:56 AM
Perfect. Thanks

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 6:26 AM, shaunocallaghan <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Ragu,

The scopes should be fixed by next release, please keep checking the site for information and news.

Thanks,

Shaun O'Callaghan

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (FacetedSearch@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email FacetedSearch@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com