Processed 300 results message, but nothing appears

Jan 27, 2009 at 1:10 PM
I have deployed the faceted search web part in production after working with it in our test environment successfully.  I created the managed property and modified the xml schema in the properties dialog so it only displays my managed property and not the default facets.  The weird thing is that nothing is returned, although the core search results web part displays the results.  The faceted search web part displays a message at the top "Processed 300 results", but nothing is displayed below it.  I have ran a full crawl several times and am executing the search against the custom scope, and the list that it is running against is relatively small... probably less than 100 items.   Here's the xml schema of my faceted search web part:

<?
xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<
root xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<
Columns OrderBy="Name" >
     <
Column Name="ComplianceCategory" OrderBy="Name" TotalResults="5" DisplayName="Compliance Category" />
</
Columns>
</
root>

Coordinator
Jan 30, 2009 at 8:00 PM
That's weird indeed, unless you're running advanced search. There such behavior was noticed when you get 300-500 results. Anyways, I'd try to reproduce this issue if you can provide steps. Also, did you get any errors in event log?