Error filtering results

Dec 16, 2009 at 10:49 AM

Hi,

I've installed the latest version on a test server and there seems to be a problem when filtering the results.

I did a search for my name. This produced about 100 results. I clicked on one of the links showing in the Modified facet and got just those items for that time period.

In the middle column of the results it shows the current filters and links to remove either of them. These links have a icon that looks like a broken chain link.  Hovering over it shows the tip Remove Filter. Clicking on it takes you to the standard Sharepoint Error page asking if you want to open the web part maintenance page.

I have the previous version installed on another machine. Repeating the above, I get the same results up to the last action but the Icon that is shown is a "x" and this works as expected.

It appears that something has changed in the latest release causing a problem. Would someone have a look please.

Thanks

Coordinator
Dec 16, 2009 at 11:59 AM

John,

Please send snapshots to xsearch@microsoft.com

Leonid